Samsung SCO-2081R CCTV Camera Dubai
• High resolution of 700TV lines
• Min. Illumination 0Lux (IR LED on), IR distance 50m
• 3.6x varifocal lens (2.8 ~ 10mm)
• Day & Night (ICR), SSNRIII, Defog
• Coax : Pelco-C (Coaxitron), Dual power
Samsung Communications Centre is one of fastest growing Samsung CCTV Camera System Providers in Dubai UAE that provides premium CCTV security and survelliance equipment and a large range of Samsung CCTV cameras.
The gray SCO-2081R 960H Premium Resolution Day/Night Outdoor IR Bullet Camera (NTSC)from Samsung is suitable for 24/7 surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations. This discreet general purpose analog camera incorporates the 6th generation Winner engine from Samsung Techwin that features high-level resolution at 700 TVL in sharp mode, and other core functionalities such as SSNRIII, day/night (ICR), and defog.
This day/night camera can capture images up to a distance of 164.04’ (50m) in extremely low lighting conditions or complete darkness using its built-in IR LED lamps. And the camera supports coaxitron control over coaxial cable as well as RS-485 control. Installation is easy thanks to dual voltage power support, and compatibility with C/CS mount types.
- The built-in, high-sensitivity color CCD sensor produces clear images. In color mode, it delivers images with 0.15 lux (50 IRE at F1.2), 0.0002 lux (50 IRE at F1.2, Sens-up, 512x), and 0 lux (IR LED On) in B&W mode.
- By adopting a diagonal 1/3″ 520,000 pixel (NTSC) Sony CCD sensor, the camera produces clear picture quality with a horizontal resolution of 700 TVL in ER as well as B&W mode.
SSNRIII (Samsung Super Noise Reduction) Function)
- The high-performance W6 DSP chip effectively removes low-light gain noise and afterimage to provide clear images even in dark environments.
Day & Night (ICR) Functionality
- This camera has Day/Night function that automatically selects the mode that is appropriate for daytime or night-time conditions. The Color mode operates in daytime to provide optimum colors, and B&W mode operates in night-time to enhance the definition of the image.
IR MODE Function
- The intensity of the IR-LEDs automatically adjusts depending upon the closeness of the object to prevent saturation.
Outdoor Visibility Range of up to 164.04′ (50m)
- The built-in IR LEDs automatically illuminate the viewing area even in extreme darkness, allowing for long-range visibility of up to 164.04′ (50m).
IP66-Rated (Dust and Rain Resistant)
- With dust- and rain-resistant design, the camera can be installed outside under building eaves or places that are exposed to dust and rain.
SSDR (Samsung Super Dynamic Range)
- For images with high contrast between bright and dark areas from difficult lighting conditions such as backlighting, this camera selectively illuminates darker areas while retaining the same light level for brighter areas to even out the overall brightness.
- Along with RS-485, the coaxial communication methods that are supported by this camera include Samsung-T, Samsung-E, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, Bosch, Honeywell, Vicon, Panasonic, GE, AD; Pelco Coaxitron.
- HLC (High Light Compensation), Sens-Up, H-REV, Sharpness, Motion Detection, and Privacy Masking functions are provided.
- The camera is easy to operate thanks to the multi-lingual OSD that supports up to 6 different foreign languages (English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Korean).
Certifications and Approvals
- RoHS compliant; UL, FCC, and CE listed.
|Operating Temperature / Humidity||14 to 131°F (-10 to +55°C)
Less than 90% RH
|Input Voltage/Current||Dual (24 VAC & 12 VDC ±10%)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 7.2 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.04 x 3.24 x 11.03″ (7.71 x 8.24 x 28.02 cm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb (0.5 kg)|