Samsung SCP-2371H PTZ Camera Dubai
The SCP-2371H PTZ dome camera includes a class leading 37X optical zoom (3.5 ~ 129.5mm) with ultra low light level capabilities of 0.2Lux Color and 0.02Lux B/W without Sens-up activated. With W-V DSP engine, the SCP-2371 PTZ domes offer clear and vivid images with 600TV lines color resolution and are able to perform perfectly at low light condition utilizing SSNRIII, the 3rd generation of Samsung Super Noise Reduction.
The ivory SCP-2371 37x High Resolution PTZ Dome Camera from Samsung offers 37x optical zoom (3.5 to 129.5mm) with ultra-low light level capabilities of 0.2 lux color and 0.02 lux B&W without sens-up activation. With W-V DSP engine, this PTZ dome camera offers clear and vivid images with 600TVL color resolution and is able to suitably perform at low light condition utilizing SSNRIII, the 3rd generation of Samsung Super Noise Reduction.
- A/F 37x Optical Zoom
- The built-in 37x optical zoom lens with auto-focus is combined with a 16x digital zoom, thereby providing a maximum of 592 zoom.
- Versatile Protocols & Coaxial Communication
- The RS-422/485, coaxial communication methods are supported. Also, supports RS-422/485 (10 species): auto detected, Samsung-T, Samsung-E, Pelco (D/P), Panasonic, Vicon, Honeywell, AD, GE, and Bosch. In addition, the Pelco coaxitron (Camera ID DIP switches (SW1) are all positioned to Off) is also supported.
- Wide Range Auto Security Functions
- The multiple preset function saving lets you save up to 12 camera image to provide good quality pictures. When moving in a group tour, the screen appears in a still image until the movement is complete, thus reducing the optical fatigue of the observer. The patterns operated with the joystick can be saved and replayed by users. The Swing function commands the camera to move between the 2 selected locations, monitoring the route. Furthermore, up to 128 preset positions and 6 group search functions are toured in order.
- Digital Flip
- The digital flip function is useful to monitor moving objects or people passing directly under the camera. When an object or a person passes directly under the camera, its tilt motor follows the object or person over 90° to the other side of the tilt area without panning. The screen inversion starts to occur at 90° or higher is digitally adjusted.
- Smart P/T
- The smart P/T function automatically adjusts the control speed of the pan and tilt functions according to the current zoom ratio. It is useful to adjust the functions manually for detailed controls when monitoring at high zoom ratios.
- Day & Night
- With its day-time & night-time switch and sens-up functions based on the ICR (Infrared Cut filter Removal) method, the camera provides good quality pictures regardless of whether it is day or night. The sens-up function increases the CCD sensitivity by electrically extending the camera’s exposure time. The Day & Night switch enables you to select between color and B&W modes depending on the lighting conditions.
- Highly Durable Built-In Housing
- This IP66-rated built-in housing is easy to install, and protects the camera from a full range of harsh outside conditions. The built-in fan/heater enables the product to operate under extreme temperatures between -58 to +131°F (-50 to +55°C).
- Preset Position Saving & Loading
- Up to 255 preset positions can be set. Using this function you can save and bring up the camera feed of a selected monitoring location.
- Camera Backup
- This is to back up the camera’s sequence information and presets. This is useful when the camera or its install base is damaged or malfunctions occur.
- Area Masking
- If a monitoring location includes a highly private area, the area can be selectively masked on the screen.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and is eco RoHS compliant.